If you’re like any gambler, you have a system on how to play roulette, but for some of those who don’t have a system – maybe you didn’t even know there was a system, you just pick your favorite numbers, like your birthday and favorite day of the week, and because we know that’s won you millions, you might want to read this article.
Roulette has different types of systems in how you can play. For example if you want to play
all on black or all on red, it might work. Chances are maybe you’ll win something, but there are a few different strategies that you may want to consider as you play the odds. We’ll explore these and hopefully you’ll think about betting on a strategy and not just an anniversary the next time you gamble so you can increase your money.
DOUBLE STREET QUAD STRATEGY
You can use this type of maneuver, where you make your bet on two sets of long lines of a number that you want to pick and you also place a corner bet. This will help you to actually place bets on 17 different numbers, so your bet may be six or seven chips down two long lines. So for example, you might have chips on 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and then your next row might be 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33. Next, bet on the corners and you have one bet left. As you can see, this has nothing to do with birthdays or anniversaries, its an actual system to trying to map out as many areas to play as you can because with this particular method, your betting based on odds. In regards to this type of bet, your odds may be five to one. The benefits of using this bet:
- You’re betting on 17 lines
- You’re increasing your odds
- You’re covering a more strategic area of the board
5 QUAD METHOD
Another method that is similar to this is considered the 5 quad method. With the five quad method, you make a bet on actual rows of numbers as your bets. That is, you would be betting on 21 different numbers. And with this particular method of play, your bets on 5 lines of play would total 21. For example, your numbers might look like:
- 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10,
- 11, 12, 13, 14, and then 17
- 18, 19, 20, 21, and then 25
- 26, 27, 28, 29, and then 32,
- 33, 34, 35, and 36
But if you’re unsure, you can also just stick with your original plan and bet on grandma’s birthday. But keep in mind, your odds go up 8 to 1 with this type of bet.
A few other ways that you can bet on roulette include different ways that you system bet. For example, you could try:
- A Martindale, as you bet on consistent numbers like 1 2 3 4 5 6 & 7
- There is also a Grand Martindale, where you do the same thing but increase a bet, as you would with the standard martingale, but then you would actually add to your bet by placing a wager on red or on black, in essence doubling your bet that you just placed by adding another unit to it
- And other systems if you ever decide you want to look them up and research them further include the cancellation system, one that’s considered Oscar’s grind, the shot well system, the red system, betting on the biased wheel, and there’s even one that’s considered the dealer signature. Or if you’re unsure, just flip the coin that’s in your pocket and if it lands on heads, bet on red, tails, bet on black and hope you get it all back!
Ultimately, you want to have as much fun as possible and if you can strategize that’s even better but if you can’t find a strategy that works for you, just have fun and enjoy the table games! Always remember that when you bet online you want to utilize features through mobile roulette sites as these are enhanced gaming platforms that are set up to ensure consistent play and reliability, when you play real money gaming in mobile casinos.
You might also be interested to explore good bingo sites, too – you can find many good bonuses with bingo and roulette alike.