This guide will show you how to make your very own homemade pizza. This recipe guide is enough for four.
You will need:
1 quantity of bread dough
Olive oil for greasing
250 ml tomato passata
200 g mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper
Here’s how to do it:
1) Preheat your oven to 220 C.
2) Beat the dough on a floured work surface.
3) Divide into four pieces and roll them into circles
4) Place each pizza on a lightly greased baking tray.
5) Spread each with tomato passata; don’t forget to leave area for the crust.
6) Sprinkle mozzarella, and a little oregano and basil over the tomato.
7) Season with salt and pepper.
8) Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the base is crisp.
Useful Tip: There are plenty of different toppings that you can have with a pizza. Some suggestions include ham, chicken tikka, pepperoni, vegetables, pineapple, sausage, and steak.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.